Communicating in a clear and concise way can boost your company’s confidence in many situations. Approaching your audience with the best style and tone is key to your success; for example, when you or your company is
- applying for funding.
- communicating a new policy to staff.
- launching an improved product with a big learning curve for long-time users.
- talking about optimizing your web content to take users from service seeker to customer.
Great marketing and technical documents offer a simplified compilation of important information that you, your staff or customer can reference with ease; for example, when you or your staff
- must enact a company policy.
- need to resolve a conflict.
- want to train a new staff member.
- have an opportunity to inform a customer.
Great marketing and technical documentation can save you time and money over the long term. Call or email for a no obligation mini-consult to determine your company’s need for business or technical writing services.
Stylistic editing is about simplifying your message to help you connect with your customers. A fresh set of eyes on your writing will give you confidence in knowing that your information is perceived as valuable by your audience. A stylistic editor
- offers a supporting role to the writer in charge.
- looks for and recognizes patterns to highlight inconsistencies within those patterns.
- questions theories.
- checks facts.
- improves flow.
- ensures the writer stays on point.
Stylistic editing save the writer time over the long term, as a stylistic edit offers a focused second-set of eyes. Call or email for a sample stylistic edit of your writing.